Sunday, January 8, 2012

" for me

129668732854843750_327Even into the thirty years of age, 16 * Roger Federer believes that Grand Slam winner as a player he is still in progress. Switzerland King currently played for up to 16 consecutive victories since 2009 21 consecutive victories, he said, "I just feel for the players to maintain progress is not unusual. I was surprised that I could have been to do so. However, I feel very pleasedStill in a very high level and body status is well maintained. "Even a progressive player also does not guarantee results satisfactory, Federer this year found that. 2011 season was Switzerland who first did not win a major Championship since 2002 year, and this year he was upstaged by the * deyuekeweiqi Nowak and pull Phil * Nadal drown.Because no matter how Afterburner in his game, his close competitors can also go further. "I think as time precipitation and accumulation of training, through a growing number of game does let you become a better tennis player. "In June after Roland Garros final loss to Nadal, Federer explains," I'm weaker backhand past, so everyoneThe ball to my backhand. So obviously I always improve my backhand, will eventually be improved. "" I would class this situation may occur upon a lot of other players. I haven't think about Novak's last hand how strong. Today is has become his weapon. Rafael, this is the same. If you're an onslaught in the past his hand, he would be in struggle. TodayThis problem will no longer bothers him. "" Why did you move in the backhand? "Switzerland people asked," confidence is on the one hand, but it won't last, also been made much faster. "Roger Federer in Sunday's Barclays ATP World Tour finals final match against Joe * weierfuleide * tesongjia, it was his 100th race tournament-level final, thereby becomingEntering the fifth since the open era. The Basel man explains that to compete at the highest level of a place in special mentality is needed to maintain strength and motivation. "As a tennis player, how to continue the growth and progress star wars the old republic power leveling, this is very interesting. "To record six wins finals champion Roger Federer says," for me, maintaining progress completely breaksLogical the old republic power leveling, but you have to have professional ethics, in sleep, diet and health, reflecting tennis professional quality side, because in addition to our own, and no one else can help you along this path. "" There is no substitute, which would allow players on the mind level extremely difficult. I think the top players have been trying to maintain such a high competitive level,This has been done very well. "

No comments:

Post a Comment